IntoTheVortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back to Into The Vortex

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of the new site? (be honest)

Welcome back to Into The Vortex Vote_lcap100%Welcome back to Into The Vortex Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Welcome back to Into The Vortex Vote_lcap0%Welcome back to Into The Vortex Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Welcome back to Into The Vortex Vote_lcap0%Welcome back to Into The Vortex Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Welcome back to Into The Vortex Empty Welcome back to Into The Vortex

Post  Admin Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:51 am

Welcome back to Into The Vortex Trb110
Yes, Into The Vortex is back. It's been a funny old year and a rollercoaster for the site but here's to hoping a bright 2010 for all. Very Happy

The new and improved site is far better than ever before and I'm sorry for closing the site but I felt that it was needed for me to make so many adjustments and polishes.

The original idea was for the site to return again in September but after a failed design I decided to scrap the idea before it even hit the internet. For an image of this design check out the about us part of the main site.

Then came the advent calendar, a great success but then it dawned on me that if I carried on with the advent it was seriously cutting down the time it took for me to edit the site and make some final tweaks.

Next came a trailer for the IntoYourVortex podcast (coming soon) and a final video added to the temporary homepage.

Finally the site opened and Into The Vortex returned. I hope you enjoy the site and keep checking back, tell your friends and spread the word. It's all well and good me creating the site, but it's you who keep it alive.

Wishing you a merry Christmas and a great New Year.
Sean
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://intothevortex.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome back to Into The Vortex Empty It's good

Post  emenem-pink Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 am

I like the animation part when you enter the site on the homepage, it looks very professional and it makes me want to click on the home button just to see it come up again! Welcome back to Into The Vortex Star3 Welcome back to Into The Vortex Star3 Welcome back to Into The Vortex Star3 Welcome back to Into The Vortex Star3 it's the best any of your sites have been, it's really good sean!!!
Welcome back to Into The Vortex Icon_santa merry christmas everyoneWelcome back to Into The Vortex Icon_rendeer

emenem-pink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum